Friday, September 5, 2008

It's starting...

So I'm starting to not feel quite so hot. I get pretty queasy when I haven't eaten in a while and I'm pretty darn tired. I can handle it though.

Our big "stress" right now is just insurance. We're going to look into different options. I know that God is going to take care of us (he cares for the sparrows, so I know he cares for us!).

Name options that we're thinking of:

Boy (which is what everyone thinks it is):
Gabriel Christopher (we're pretty set on it)

Girl:
Grace Sophia
Grace Philomena
Grace.... something else (ideas?)

Feel free to help us decide on a girl's name!

And don't forget about the betting pool. Apparently we're going to have prizes, we're just not sure yet. Maybe you'll get a day with the baby, just the two of you!

No comments: